1. What can you do for me that a regular store doesn't offer?
A retail store carries a standard inventory, and that's all they can offer you. Whenever you buy from a retail outlet, you are always buying 'off the rack'. everything is custom tailored. This is our only business. It's how we can create fully custom made shirts, suits and slacks in the exact style and fabric of your choice.
In addition, we offer you the following premium features at no extra charge.
For Custom Suits
- Hand-embroidered initials or your full name inside the jacket
- Hand-picked and matched linings and buttons
- Functional button holes on sleeves
- Inside arm shields
- Additional inside pockets For Custom Shirts
- Hand-cut, hand turned collars
- Generous tails
- Over twelve collar styles to choose from (We can even duplicate your favorite shirt!)
2. I notice I can only order shirts online. Why not suits?
You need the trained eye of our master tailor to ensure your suit fits well. That's why we like to arrange a personal visit with you during our tours to your city. Our tailor will conduct a personal interview with you to determine your specific needs, then make personal recommendations. If you have ordered from us before, he will re-check your measurements and make sure your clothing fits perfectly.
3. Can I schedule an on-site visit with your master tailor in my home or office?
Certainly. If you have ten or more people interested in custom tailored suits, we will be happy to make the arrangements. Our tailors travel extensively throughout the US and Europe.
4. What is your price range?
Suits start around US US $ 170 to 300.00. Shirts start at US US $ 45 to 100. Sports Coats are two-thirds the price of a suit, and slacks run about one-third the price of a suit. Because of the silk facing, Tuxedos are US $ 50 to 100 more than a suit. Topcoats are the same price as Suits.
5. Do I have to get re-measured every time I pick something out?
Not at all. Once we have your measurements on file, re-orders are easy. If you want something new, all you have to do is select the cloth and styles.
6. Where will my clothes be made?
Every custom suit, shirt, jacket, and pair of slacks that we sell is cut and sewn in our factory in SHENZHEN, CHINA. On completion of your order, all garments are shipped by UPS,DHL,EMS send to you.
7. When I place my order, can I choose different styles? Is it possible to request different collars, cuffs, pockets or other unique features on my shirts?
Yes, but to continue offering you the best possible prices, we ask that you choose 2 shirts per style. This means at least 2 shirts should have the same collar, cuff, monogram style and location of features.
8. Can I use different fabrics?
Of course! You may choose any fabric we offer. We stock well over 2000 shirtings, all of which come with high thread counts for rich texture and feel. We have put only a few samples up here on our site, but we encourage you to browse through the fabrics we've posted. Then, if you don't find the exact fabric you're looking for, simply send us an e-mail with the description, or a photograph from a catalog or magazine. We'll try to find the perfect match for you (and we can even send you a swatch!)
9. I'm a bit hesitant to order custom shirts...I worry about the fit.
Not to worry. You may start your first order by sending us your best fitting shirt. Or, if you do take your own measurements, follow the guidelines on our site to be sure the information is precise and comprehensive. Once we've received your order, our master tailor will call you and confirm all of your sizes for complete accuracy.
10. Does each and every customer get his own personalized pattern?
Absolutely! A precise paper pattern is prepared based on your personal measurements and requirements. The only thing that is the same for all of our customers is our commitment to quality. We use the finest threads, and the strongest linings in the collars and cuffs (and our buttons will never turn milky white from laundering!)
11. Can I order white collars and/or cuffs?
Yes. At no extra charge, of course.
12. Do I need to worry about shrinkage?
No, all our fabrics are pre-shrunk. Although there is always a residual shrinkage of 2 - 3%, we allow for this shrinkage when we custom make your shirts.
13. Will my shirt tails be long enough?
We would never skimp here. Your shirt tails will be based upon your height and weight, then designed to your complete satisfaction.
14. Is it possible for you to duplicate the fit of a favorite shirt presently in my wardrobe?
Absolutely. Just send us your shirt with your order. We'll be glad to incorporate any changes you might want, then return the shirt you sent, along with your new shirts.
15. What's the difference between 'Non Fused' and 'Fused' ?
Fused collars and cuffs get a heavy lining. The innerfacing and outer material are fused using a high heat and glue to make them a bit stiffer. We recommend non-fused if you send your shirts to a commercial laundry, and fused if you launder your shirts at home.
16. Do you share your customer list with other companies?
We never have, and we never will. We respect and value your privacy.
17. How will you ship my Garment?
All garments are shipped UPS,DHL,EMS ground.
18. How long does it take to receive my order?
You will receive your order in 3 to 4 weeks. We always try our best to deliver sooner. If you need your order sooner please send in your request and we'll do our best to get it to you in time.
19. I have a friend who wants to talk to you about building his wardrobe. How can he get in touch?
Show your friend the "Contact Us" page of the site and invite him to write to us. We respond to every inquiry and appreciate the opportunity to be of service.
20. How are you different from the other custom tailors who advertise on the Internet? Why should I choose you?
Glad you asked. It's true, there are other companies. Our point of difference is how we take care of our customers. It shows in the craftsmanship details, the way we respond to requests.